Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Reminiscing with each Ornament Hung

This is our first Christmas as a family of FOUR!  I enjoy this time of year.  I especially enjoy decorating the Christmas Tree.  As we unpack the ornaments and reminisce  as we hang each special ornament.  The little porcelain baby shoes with our first son's birth date, weight and inches or the Tom and Jerry cartoon figures we purchased the year that our son watched nothing but Tom and Jerry and how his laugh was infectious to the point where my wife and I would begin laughing.  I love that each year the amount of ornaments tied to family memories increases.  This year I am looking forward to adding our new son's porcelain shoes to the tree.  Do you have any Christmas Tree traditions?  Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment